Calgary Dental Centers welcomes you to experience continuity of care. Dr. Hanif Asaria is a local resident, and a Canadian graduate, credentialed by the National Dental Examining Board of Canada. Dr. Asaria is a General Dentist
. He is also member of the Canadian Dental Association and the Alberta Dental Association and College.
He has spent his entire professional career since the graduation in 1989 attending to the oral health of Calgary families. By offering a broad range of services administered with a high standard of care, patients rarely need to be referred out to other providers.
Convenience and quality care, start to finish
- Calgary Dental Centers have easy access, with free parking, handicap spaces, and room for buses.
- We happily accept referrals from Blue Cross, and patients on welfare and social service programs.
- Consultations are free.
- No charge for back-to-work sick notes.
Specialized pediatric care
- We follow the Alberta Blue Cross (ABC) fee guide. Patients have a familiar co-payment, with no surprises at billing and no overcharging.
- Calgary Dental Centers strive to make dental healthcare affordable for every patient. We develop customized treatment plans and accept financing through DentalCard from iFinance Canada.
- Patients are never left without a source of contact. Dr. Asaria is available on weekdays during office hours. After hours, calls are forwarded directly to our dental help line.
and sedation is available at our 17th Avenue Dental Center. A full range of procedures from hygiene therapy
, root canals
, treatment for gum disease
and bad breath
, and extractions is available at our Calgary Dental Care office on MacLeod Trail SE, as well as 17th Avenue. At either location, you are assured of compassionate dentistry for every stage of life.
For preventive care, restorative dentistry, and cosmetic treatments, in the hands of experienced, knowledgeable dentists, call Calgary Dental Centers at (403) 768-1339