Calgary area dentist now accepting new patients
If you are looking for a dentist in the area of Calgary, Alberta, that is accepting new patients and taking both children and adults, now is the time to connect with Drs. Hanif Asaria and George Chao of Calgary Dental Centers. With two office locations in the area, patients and families can obtain the comprehensive dental care they need to look and feel their best! With general, restorative, cosmetic, and family dentistry, our staff works hard to offer a myriad of treatments for new and existing patients. With over three decades of experience and membership to the Canadian Dental Association, you can rest easy knowing that you and your family are in good hands!
What services are offered at Calgary Dental Centers?
Our team members provide a selection of important dental treatments for adults and children at their state-of-the-art facilities. These treatments and services include:
- Dental implants – dental implants allow patients to replace one or more teeth within the smile in a reliable and long-term fashion.
- Periodontal health – periodontal disease is a serious infection that can have a dramatic impact on the health of the smile. Our team offers the diagnoses, treatment, and prevention of periodontal disease, including gum therapy and antibiotics for infection control.
- Cosmetic fillings – cavities that form in the natural teeth can be easily addressed with dental fillings. Our practice uses white, tooth-coloured fillings that are more aesthetic and difficult to discern from natural tooth enamel.
- Halitosis treatment – patients with bad breath, or halitosis, may be self-conscious about speaking with others because of this embarrassing condition. Drs. Hanif Asaria and George Chao can evaluate the source of the problem and help patients control halitosis for improved self-esteem and confidence.
- Porcelain crowns – restorations such as dental crowns are commonly used in dentistry to strengthen and protect weak teeth with a natural-looking material that is strong and durable.
- Porcelain veneers – covering flaws in the front of the smile is easy with the fabrication and placement of porcelain veneers, which are thin facings that are bonded onto the front of a tooth for cosmetic purposes.
- Root canal therapy – in some situations, a patient may need to have a root canal performed to save a tooth from extraction. This procedure is done without pain thanks to anesthetics and sedation.
- Dental extractions – there are times when a patient needs a tooth extracted. Our team offers both surgical and simple extractions for wisdom teeth, baby teeth, and significantly damaged teeth.
- Dentures – full and partial dentures are readily available with the team at Calgary Dental Centers.
- Emergency dentistry – when problems occur, our team is here to help with emergency dental care. We are just a phone call away!
- Appliances – dental appliances are often used for patients with bruxism, TMJ, or sleep apnea. We also provide sports guards to protect the smile during close contact sports.
- Professional bleaching – a brilliant smile can be achieved with our professional-strength teeth bleaching kits, which include custom-made whitening trays and prescription-strength bleaching gels for home use.
- Dental bridges – one or more teeth can be replaced using dental bridges obtained at Calgary Dental Centers.
- Specialized pediatric care – at our 17th Avenue practice, we also offer pediatric dentistry, allowing for the whole family to obtain the care they require.
Learn more about the care and attention available for your smile at Calgary Dental Centers
Patients in the Alberta area who are faced with dental needs are often wondering where they can go for assistance. With the help of Drs. Hanif Asaria and George Chao, patients of all ages can obtain the care they need to both achieve and maintain healthy, beautiful smiles! We welcome you to our facility, and we are now taking new patients and families! We have two locations for our Calgary Dental Care facility located at 127-12100 Macleod Trail SE call us at (403) 768-1339, and our 17th Avenue Dental Center is located at 10-5315 17th Avenue SE, call us at (403) 768-1343. Learn about all we have to offer and start improving your smile with our experienced team of professionals at our two conveniently located offices.