Experienced Calgary dentist available for emergency dental services
Types of dental emergencies:
- Knocked-out tooth
- Loose or partially dislodged tooth
- Chipped and cracked teeth
- Injury inside the mouth (puncture wounds, lacerations, and tears in the lips, mouth, tongue or cheeks)
- Infected or abscessed tooth
- Restoration falling off
How to know if it is a dental emergency:
Sometimes, it’s not easy to tell if you should contact your dentist immediately. The following questions can help you determine if immediate attention is needed.
- Is your mouth bleeding?
- Are you in a severe amount of pain?
- Do you have any loose permanent teeth?
- Have you suffered an injury to your mouth?
- Do you have swelling in your facial area or mouth?
- Are there any bulges or bumps on your gums?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, we recommend you contact us immediately. If it is after hours, our helpline personnel can help you determine whether you can wait until the following day or should seek immediate medical attention.
Calgary Dental Centers welcomes new patients. Don’t feel reluctant to contact us merely because you are not already an existing patient. We will treat you with the same respect and compassion as if you had been with us for years.
If you are suffering a dental emergency, don’t panic. Call us, (403) 768-1339 or (403) 768-1343 for experienced and compassionate care. We are here for you!