If you are experiencing a severe dental emergency, causing bleeding and /or difficulty breathing, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital’s emergency department.
Convenient Payment Options
The team at Calgary Dental Centers is committed to seeing to it that patients from all walks of life receive a high standard of dental care, regardless of insurance status. Here are some of the ways we work with you to ensure you get the preventive and restorative care you need, and the cosmetic treatments you desire:
- We follow the Alberta Blue Cross (ABC) fee guide, for fair billing, reliable co-payments, and no surprises.
- We accept private care insurance plans.
- We work with your insurance carrier to determine an estimate of coverage in advance of treatment.
- We file insurance claims on your behalf, or you may choose to make payment and receive reimbursement from your plan carrier.
- We accept payment for co-payments, unpaid portions of treatment, non-covered care, and for patients without insurance by cash or major credit card.
- We can assist in arranging financing through DentalCard from iFinance Canada.
- We accept patients with welfare and social service plans.
- We customize treatment, with care prioritized and phased in over time to mesh with your budget.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at
if you have questions. Consultations are free, so there is no obligation in exploring treatment options.