Dr. Asaria, a Calgary dentist can meet your family dentistry needs
Children involve a lot of “running around.” They have their own activities, school, and friends. Of course, they can’t drive so you provide their taxi services. Dr. Hanif Asaria has spent more than 27 years serving Calgary families. He knows the busyness that Calgary parents face. That’s why Calgary Dental Centers treats patients of all ages, from your tiniest tot to your elderly parents. Calgary Dental Centers is a family dentistry practice.
Some services we offer:
- Pediatric care: We are dedicated to the treatment and education of young patients. We meet their needs while also creating an atmosphere that teaches them early that the dental office is not a scary place.
- Dental hygiene: This involves thorough cleanings, screenings for any potential problems, and education on ways to care for your teeth.
- Gum disease treatment: Gum disease is a primary cause for tooth loss. We help you to prevent and treat periodontal disease.
- Root canals: If your tooth is beyond what a filling can help, a root canal might be needed.
- Crowns, dentures, and bridges: We deliver care and restorations in a comfortable setting.
- Emergency dentistry: We strive to meet as many of our patients’ needs as possible, which is why we offer dental services for emergency situations.
- Cosmetic dentistry: This includes veneers and teeth whitening processes.
In our office
- Free consultations: Find out how we can meet your family dental needs. We will discuss services needed and help create a treatment plan for you.
- Always available: Even if our dental office is closed, we provide a dental help line for questions or concerns.
- Pediatric care that is centered around your child.
- Sedation: Our staff is trained to provide sedation to patients who need it.
Don’t hesitate to call today to find out how we can meet your family’s needs. (403) 768-1339.